MF2211 Polymer Folding Propeller (2pcs/pair)
T-Motor propellers - the best solution for your drone!
MAB Robotics is the official CubeMars and T-Motor distributor in the European Union EU. We are located in Poland, Poznań and we provide all necessary European VAT invoice documents for our customers.
X Carbon are propellers of light weight, durable density and small moment of inertia. Each prop is challenging the limit of injection technology and mold for 0.25mm trailing edge, airflow interference reduction and lift-drag ratio increase. Heat insulating coating of high shading degree is employed to the surface to protect props from ultraviolet. The prop material of heat endurance enables long flight time under high temperature.
• Ultimate durability and double strength
• Heat endurance
• Customized PTFE spacer for longer service life
• NOT to use in coaxial configurations
The technology behind X Carbon
• CFD Fluid Simulation - The ideal aerodynamic interaction is achieved with the help of T-Motor propeller performance forecast program. The final propeller design came out from more than 10 candidates after comparison on targeted working conditions.
• CAE Finite Element Analysis - Fluid-solid coupling technology is employed to analyze the structure by adding load distribution of fluid simulation onto the propeller for tangible monitoring over the condition of each part.
• Topology Optimization Design - T-Motor attaches much significanse to topology optimization technology structure simplification. A preferred design was obtained from specific strength scheme after CAE finite element analysis for infinite potential in limited space.
• Energy-Snubber - T-Motor Energy-Snubber technology is adopted to the whole series to protect the motors when propellers are attacked by extreme impact. The structural deformation will absorb the energy from impact.
The standard delivery time for the product is two weeks after the payment.