MAB absolute output encoder
MAB absolute output encoder is an extension module to the MD80 V2.0 controller. It can be used for position determination on geared motors (after startup), controlling the output shaft directly, or for reporting position and velocity values. Works in both center and off-axis scenarios.
• Dimensions: 19mm x 12mm x 6mm
• Resolution: 14 bit
• True absolute measurements
• Accuracy: 0.3° for axial configuration, down to 1.0° for off-axis configuration
• The set includes: 15cm cable and magnet
• Max cable length: 1m
• Main applications: quadrupedal and legged robots, exoskeletons, ROV, UGV, drone, indoor mobile robots, wheeled platforms, and cobots.
The MAB absolute output encoder is a cost-efficient, small, and compact in size solution that is easy to deploy in any mobile robotics application.