CANdle HAT is a device specifically designed to interact with MD80 drives using USB, SPI, and UART communication interfaces.
• User-friendly C++, Python, ROS, and ROS2 APIs.
• USB, SPI, or UART interface on the host side
• Update rates of up to 1kHz (SPI bus, Raspberry PI, 3 x MD80)
• Easy integration with single-board computers (Raspberry Pi) for maximum update rates
• Galvanic isolation up to 1kV
• Two 6-pin Molex Micro fit connector for easy daisy chaining
• USB-C or 20x2 header (SPI/UART) connectors on the host side
• Up to 12 MD80 actuators
For more details please refer to the MD80 x CANdle manual.