MD60-IP67-RLS MAB Robotics
Quasi Direct Drive Actuator (BLDC motor + planetary gears 6:1 + MAB driver board + absolute encoder)
• Voltage: 24 VDC
• Weight: 0.43 kg
• Torque: 3/9 Nm (rated / peak)
• Max speed: 400 [rpm] (const torque)
• Highly Integrated & High Torque Module
• Reducer and Controller in One
• Large Torque, Lower cogging torque, Smooth running
• Applied to Exoskeleton, Quadruped Robotic Dog, ROV, UGV, drone, indoor/outdoor mobile robot/platform/transporter
• Easy Configuration with MAB Canalizator, Plug, and Play
• 17Bit Encoder & CAN-FD Interface
• Integrated RLS absolute rotary encoder on the output site of the gearbox.
• ROS / ROS2 drivers
• c++ / python libraries
• IP67 - dust&waterptroof case
Motor combines with planetary gear solution.
Backlash: 12 arcmin (0.02°)
Specific documentation and 3D models are available upon contact.
If you are looking for something different that isn't available on our website, don't hesitate to contact us! We are not afraid of challenges :)