High Torque Density Actuator (brushless motor + harmonic reducer + MD80 controller + absolute output encoder)
This is an example configuration - all parameters might be customized upon contact.
The price for higher quantities is significantly lower, and different for other configurations.
• Voltage: 12-48 VDC
• Mass: 0.9 kg
• Small size: fi90x85mm
• Torque: 28/81 Nm (rated / peak)
• Max speed: 115 [rpm]
• High-quality 1:50 harmonic reducer (strain wave gearing)
• Highly Integrated compact design
• High strength, and stiff cross-roller output bearing
• 14-bit Absolute Encoder on the motor site (0,002deg output pos accuracy with noises included)
• Additional absolute output encoder to determine the absolute position of the output shaft after startup.
• CAN-FD or CANopen Interface
• Integrated RLS absolute rotary encoder on the output shaft
• ROS / ROS2 drivers
• C++ / Python libraries
• IP67 - dust&waterptroof case
• Daisy chain electrical connectors
• Accuracy <1.5, repeatability <-/+0.1 [arcmin]
• Electromagnetic brake as an option
Detailed documentation and 3D models are available upon contact.
If you are looking for something different that isn't available on our website, don't hesitate to contact us! We are not afraid of challenges :)