MD80 motor controller
MD80 is a compact and reliable brushless motor driver. Easy integration with any motor of your choice.
• Power: Motors up to 750 W
• Voltage: 24V DC
• Peak motor current: 40 A
• Size: ∅60 mm
• Mass: 30g
• Interface: FDCAN up to 8 Mbps
• Main applications: quadrupedal robots, exoskeletons, ROV, UGV, drone, indoor mobile robots
• Motion modes: position, velocity, impedance
• Onboard 14-bit Absolute Encoder
• ROS / ROS2 drivers
• C++ / Python libraries
• Set of wires included
We are able to integrate the MD80 controller with any motor of your choice and deliver a ready-to-use actuator. Please contact us before purchase for more details.
Specific documentation and 3D models are available upon contact.
If you are looking for something different that isn't available on our website, don't hesitate to contact us! We are not afraid of challenges :)